Internet Marketing and Online Presence
Internet Marketing Media provides state of the art internet marketing resulting in a huge increase in your online presence, combined with in depth SEO Services. SEO = “search engine optimization,” the process of assuring visibility on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Our processes bring Internet Marketing and Online Presence into your business, increasing sales revenues along the way.
While our state-of-the-art technology focuses on national rankings, we also specialize in serving businesses requiring a presence in local directories, maps, and mobile searches. Our local customers also witness an increase in natural ranking (organic) of their business profiles and websites (if applicable) at an affordable monthly cost.
Our Services Include:
- High rankings in Google Places, Yahoo! and Bing maps and organic results
- Directory submissions to all directory sites: Google Places, Yahoo! Local, YouTube, Yelp, Merchant Circle, SuperPages, Relevant Yellow and many more
- Submission to Acxiom and Infogroup* who will distribute your business information to thousands of online directories as well!
- An experienced and dedicated Account Manager based in San Diego County, CA
- Perfect for National Chains and Single Location Businesses serving local communities.
Extra Services Available:
- A Custom Website that is Search Engine Optimized
- A Geo-Targeted Domain Name/URL for your Website (e.g. SanDiegoMarineservices.com)
- A Web Video describing your company’s products and services
- Content creation and publishing for Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media software allowing one click submission to all of your broadcast sites
- Database creation coaching for future SMS (text) and email of “special offers” campaigns
What is Online Presence and
Why Do I Need Social Media?
Remember Yellow Pages being the predominant business search tool? Not any more! Can you say INTERNET? Social media has become the norm, forcing dramatic changes in large, medium and small business marketing & customer engagement strategy. Do you have a Social Media strategy?
How Does Social Marketing Apply to my Business?
In today’s internet world, a strong online presence is a must, marketing has taken on an entire new facade of service marketing, relationship marketing, mobile/text marketing to a targeted demographic, and the ever popular coupon marketing. In order for your marketing campaign to become one of your revenue solutions it will require a focused marketing strategy with revenues following closely behind.